“Applicable laws” means all the laws and regulations relevant to the collection, processing and storage of data, especially all the data protection laws and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
“Expansio” or “we” or “us” or „our” means Expansio spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with a registered office at Królewska 21/8, 60-685 Poznań, Poland.
“Cookies” means small text files stored in a web browser by a website (here specifically: Site) or by an ad server. By storing certain information in a cookie, those web browsers, ad servers, and explicitly our Site are able to remember your preferences and recognize websites visited and/or web browsers used from one visit to another.
“Data Protection Officer” means a Data Protection Officer as defined in article 37 – 39 of GDPR appointed by Expansio to watch the security of your Data (as defined below).
“Legal Grounds” means the legal basis for the collection, processing and storage of your Personal Information.
“Log Data” means information that is automatically reported by your browser each time you access our Site and which is sent by your web browser that our servers automatically record. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, web requests, domain names or pages viewed.
“Personal Information” or “Information” or “Data” means any Information relating to an identified or identifiable person as defined in article 4.1 of GDPR.
“Site” means the Expansio’s website – www.expans.io.
“You” means an individual that uses the Site.
II. Personal Information we collect about you
We collect Information about you through:
- your use of our contact or job application forms
- your use of our newsletter form
- your use of Site
The categories of your Data that we collect may include:
- your contact details (your name, surname and e-mail address)
- your LinkedIn profile (optionally for job applicants – only if you want to tell us your LinkedIn profile)
- data included in the job application documents attached by you, like your CV or a cover letter (e.g. your employment and education history) as well as your correspondence with us with regard to job application.
III. Log Data, Cookies and similar technologies
When you interact with our Site, we may also automatically collect information from your Site activities through the usage of Cookies, Log Data and similar technologies.
By using those technologies we aim to personalize our Site to better meet your needs, as well as to provide you with customized Site content and to act within our advertising purposes. We may also use this information for the purposes of analytics and monitoring of the effectiveness of our performance, including the collection of the aggregate Site usage data (such as the overall number of Site visitors or pages viewed).
The information mentioned above may include:
- information about your interactions with the Site;
- technical information about your computer hardware and software that may include URL information, cookie data, your IP address, the types of devices you are using to access our Site and/or use the services, device ID, device attributes, network connection type, browser type, language, internet service provider, clickstream data, access times, the files viewed on our Site;
- demographic information such as your ZIP code, age, gender and preferences by using Log Files; such information is not associated with your name or other Personal Information.
IV. How your Data is protected
Expansio uses various security technologies and procedures that help protecting your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Personnel. Only qualified and authorized employees are permitted to access Personal Information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions;
- Data Protection Officer. We appointed a Data Protection Officer who in particular watches over the security of your Data, monitors our compliance with GDPR, and is a point of contact for you in all matters regarding Data protection; here you have contact to our Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Security Measures. We use encryption in the transmission of your Personal Information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your Personal Information;
- Additional Safeguards. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your Information. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of your identity before we disclose Personal Information to you;
- Trusted vendors. We rely only on vendors who ensure an appropriate level of security of your Data. In this context, we use only secure cloud servers.
V. Contacting us
Expansio Sp. z o.o.
Ul. Królewska 21/8, 60-685 Poznań, Poland
General contact form: https://expans.io/contact/
Expansio’s Data Protection Officer contact: email@example.com