This topic is so extensive that I’m going to divide it into two parts. The first part is rather addressed to people who haven’t run a startup before.
WHAT WILL YOU FIND OUT FROM THIS ENTRY?
- About the essence of running a startup – how to define it in a few words.
- What is the purpose of running a startup.
- What questions you should answer before you start thinking about an idea for a startup.
- Why the idea itself can be less important than all the other questions shown in this entry.
- You’ll read a couple of inspiring topics which will probably change your nearest future.
- You’ll read about my experiences with startup ideas within following weeks in the next part of this entry. 🙂